Thursday, April 24, 2014

Confetti on the go .... Oceanic Maxi

Hello beautiful people! Today I started a mini impromptu series called "Confetti on the go" on my blog. Most of the time the pictures taken for blogging are kind of a "big" production. There may be several outfit changes for lookbooks or just hauling around film equipment.  It's actually a lot of fun because you get to watch your fashion sense come to life, however it can be quite time consuming. So this series will consist of quick post about looks that I have worn while being out and about. The look featured today is blue maxi that is super comfortable.  The pattern reminds me of the sea or an oceanic view. I added an orange belt to give a bit of color and gold accessories. This look can always be worn on the go because maxi's are complete outfits.  Whats your go to comfortable look?

         Until next time .... ~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment