Friday, April 11, 2014

Minimalism

Hello beautiful people! Have you ever seen clothes in a magazine that you already have in your closet? It's such an exciting feeling because you just want to shout "I HAVE THAT!" Well this very thing happen to me last week during a road trip back home from Atlanta. I was reading the March issue of Vogue with Rihanna on the cover, when I came across a Target ad called "Get more out of minimalism." I realized that I owned the black structured skater style skirt and the blue, black, and white print pants that were featured. I styled both looks with my favorite black lace crop top and strappy black heels. I love minimalistic looks because its so clean and effortless. Do you love minimalism?

          Until next time ... ~xo Jess

1 comment:

  1. Those floral pants with that crop top are the perfect combo...you look fabulous!
    PlanePretty.com

    ReplyDelete